anyways, over time, we've swopped a few txts and msg's on Manhunt etc...
So last night he txts me : Come over to Claire's place for wine and nakedness later.
It was pretty cold, and I was already settled in front of the heater preparing for some soccer action.
Wes, Underwearboy and I had met earlier to go over plans for our road trip to the England game in a few days. Wes was grumpy for some reason, and it had dampened my mood. So I just thought ah fuck it, showered and headed off to Claire's place - some 20km away, armed with a bottle of wine...
Her place is really small, but she is a barrel of fun, and we stood around in the kitchen, drinking wine, then a few shooters and stuff. Eventually, LL says to Claire that he and I are going off to his place (nearby) where I was to sleep because of the alcohol consumption and driving issues.
It was all just so easy - i guess it has to do with the fact that we are both older guys with no real hangups...
It felt like a Tiger had been awoken in me. He was so in to me that it made it amazing..
I am such a weak kneed bottom with a guy with a beautiful cock and such willingness...
I guess we just didn't stop for two hours, showering together at a kind of half time at some point.
It was good to wake next to someone, especially with someone who tried so hard to make me comfortable, made me coffee.
Not sure if we will do it again shortly, but it was a great release for both of us having both been dry for too long lol...
We all need a confidence boost every now and then.
And so the boys and I are headed off to PE tomorrow night for the game. We'll drive through the night so we have some time to relax and walk along the beach. It's about 1200km, but it is a road I have traveled far too many times in my life, and it is a good road mostly. My car goes in for her service tomorrow, so all should be in top condition when we head off. We would leave earlier, but Wes has to work late.
Laterz...

Good to hear you had your confidence boost :-) and glad I found your blog again (had lost it somehow)
ReplyDeleteHeh. I need that. I just haven't manned up to go do it. I have grindr. I've got Manhunt. I have options, but no guts. ;-)
ReplyDeleteHi Martin :)
ReplyDeleteGauss.. I know what you mean lol...
*poke*
ReplyDelete*waves hello*
*hugs*