About Me

My photo
Forty something. Gay. South Africa. Please take time to fill in any polls I put up, you know its anonymous. And comment so I don't feel alone in this :)

Friday, October 08, 2010

Just some imagery...

Scenes from my little break before getting back to temporary retirement

Wellie throwing competition
Jeffery's Bay
Sunset over the Waterberg
View from the deck over the nature reserve
A walk through the forest

And the boat launch we attended
Boat


All Fun

5 comments:

  1. I used to live in a land of the wellie throwers. It's not a sport I think they practice in our bit of Derbyshire - there's more sheep here, for one thing.

    What sort was the boat?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a 60ft (actually 63ft) all carbon fibre cat.. built locally. number 2 and 3 are moulded and baked and awaiting instructions on fitting as we speak...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Should read your blog more often, sorry :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't post that often any more Martin, so reading often is impossible :)

    It is I who should be posting more...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dropping by to say hi and happy holidays!!

    *hugs*

    ReplyDelete

Be nice. Smile before you type. I will only delete if you are being unfairly prejudiced in any way.