It's amazing to look back and watch the ups and downs from a distance. I tried to put myself in my new follower's shoes to imagine how she might feel taking a deep long look into my inner space.
That space that is usually reserved for the anonymity of this blog.
She knows the non-fiction characters that play out almost fictionally here.
It's scary. But for a good cause.
And I finally got rid of that pesky pop-up thing that was plaguing my blog - thanks to those who advised me how.
Procrasturbating I have been... better get back to work. My laptop still hasn't arrived. I feel like a little kid waiting for Santa, and he just ain't comin'! Perhaps he's not real after all.
Oh, and Wes finally told Ali and I that he has been 'kinda seeing someone' for about a month. Let's hope this one doesn't leave him with the need for months of therapy afterwards. I wonder when we will meet him :) I hope I am not over critical lol.
Laterz!

Good luck with letting some one you know read your blog. I hope it all works out. And you don't sound overly critical. LOVE AND HUGS
ReplyDelete"It's amazing to look back and watch the ups and downs from a distance."
ReplyDeleteHeh. I think that's part of the draw of blogging. ;-)
Blogging? Oh it's just addictive.
ReplyDeleteLike chocolate
and sex.
You're more courageous than me. I've had a friend or two ask to see my blog - but I can't manage to let them.
ReplyDeleteEnd-of-November check in, you've been awfully quiet.
ReplyDelete*hugs*