I am staying at a resort (lifestyle hotel) for the week, and tonight is my last night. Its pretty much Cancun, but just 5 hrs drive and and about one tenth of the price (excluding airfares). And good weather follows me, so despite the fact that they have had THE wettest summer in history, we had a major storm on Wednesday night, followed by a day of 28c drizzle and overcast, the weather has been amazing - 30c, 80% humidity - which spells speedo, surfers and everything that goes with it.
Anyway, a week of many things, but tonight, I was walking back to the hotel from the only Hooters franchise in SA, when I happened upon three very hot guys - one of which was taking a pee - and just became involved in a looong conversation.
kay, drunk etc, so I guess I will flesh out this post in the next few days...

It tried to snow again here in Derbyshire, England.
ReplyDeleteToday it's melted but tonight its friggin cold again!
You lucky person!
You're quite the tease, aren't you! LOL I'm waiting with bated breath for the details of the conversation.
ReplyDeleteLucky you to have such weather for your vacation.
Heloooooooooooooooo!!
ReplyDeleteGood to see you out and about. Enjoy yourself!!
:)
Sethy
ReplyDeletesounds like you are having a good time
take care and be safe
bob
Have fun. :-)
ReplyDeletehah. verification word: "bredr"
ps: H B D
ReplyDelete:)
Hey guys! Thanks for the comments!
ReplyDeleteAnd thanks for H B D Seth....
Lolz at bredr hahahaha!
*poke*
ReplyDelete:)