About Me

My photo
Forty something. Gay. South Africa. Please take time to fill in any polls I put up, you know its anonymous. And comment so I don't feel alone in this :)

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Friends and Pride

I am proud of my friends - Will and Ian…

Ian was all stressed last night cos the big boss wanted to see him this morning. Turns out he is being promoted from May - triple his current salary! Happiness all round.

Will went for a second interview at a new company today, and they called later for more information, so it looks like a third interview is on the cards. I think it looks good for him too. Kinda weird that he currently works for the same company I did a bunch of years ago. Some of the same people are still working there. I thought they would all be dead by now lol.

I am having coffee with him tomorrow at work cos I won two tickets to the 1st SA - Aus Test at Wanderers and I have to collect the tickets. His offices are close by, and I am going to upgrade my cell phone too if I get the time. He will come with me to the cricket yay!

God, I been so lazy today.. even had a little nap this afternoon lol. Then had cappucino with Will. I guess I should put a few hours in tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice. Smile before you type. I will only delete if you are being unfairly prejudiced in any way.