About Me

My photo
Forty something. Gay. South Africa. Please take time to fill in any polls I put up, you know its anonymous. And comment so I don't feel alone in this :)

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

No Alcohol For A Week

shit… i have an abcess on my tooth and have to take these anti-biotic things from tomorrow which apparently block the enzymes that break down alcohol. ie… beer plus meds = alcohol poisoning. fuck.

so i made up for it by getting drunk with ian and Will tonight. and then blogging lol. at least there was some eye candy.

lol, and i blushed for the first time in a long time tonight. Will joined us (the love of my life, but yeah, not happening). and there was a soccer interview on the telly in the pub all quiet like, cos they are playing some dipshit cd in the background. and it is torres, and i have serious hots for him. so i says to ian to be quiet, cos i can’t concentrate on his conversation and watch hot boy on tv at the same time. so some guy behind me says quietly in my ear that the boy isn’t even old enough to shave yet (meaning torres).

so i says to Will: I hope I am blushing, cos i felt really flushed and there were laughs all round hehe….

i love my friends…. ian was all philosophical about his gf. god, he has broken up with her about six times in the last three months. he also said to me that the only boys (i have slept with since he has known me) he has approved of was Ray and Will lol… ray lives in NZ now, and Will… well Will and I are now in a different place. best mates, brothers… or something. but no longer lovers, though we act like we married when we together. like tonight. We see each other at least 4 times a week… but more as we go.

drunk, exhausted - i drove for sixteen hours yesterday (dont ask)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice. Smile before you type. I will only delete if you are being unfairly prejudiced in any way.