Forty something. Gay. South Africa. Please take time to fill in any polls I put up, you know its anonymous. And comment so I don't feel alone in this :)
Not sure if it's the same jlo, but a jlo just commented on Keliss's blog yesterday, Sep 8th (see the comments attached to the entry "http://terrifiedinthecloset.blogspot.com/2009/09/back-to-work.html")
Hey there I heard you were looking for me, sorry you lost me after I got nuked. I am at http://jlo1968.nibblebit.com/ stop on by and see me LOVE AND HUGS
Not sure if it's the same jlo, but a jlo just commented on Keliss's blog yesterday, Sep 8th (see the comments attached to the entry "http://terrifiedinthecloset.blogspot.com/2009/09/back-to-work.html")
ReplyDeleteHope this helps....
Adi
he moved to nibblebit ... too many dirty pics for google I guess.... http://jlo1968.nibblebit.com/
ReplyDeleteThanks guys... got it.
ReplyDeleteHey there I heard you were looking for me, sorry you lost me after I got nuked. I am at http://jlo1968.nibblebit.com/ stop on by and see me LOVE AND HUGS
ReplyDeleteHey jlo... thanks! I already did, and if I have done things correctly, I am following you again :)
ReplyDeleteS