About Me

My photo
Forty something. Gay. South Africa. Please take time to fill in any polls I put up, you know its anonymous. And comment so I don't feel alone in this :)

Monday, September 07, 2009

hi....

It's Monday.
Unseasonally horny.
Have NO motivation to work.
Brother offered to help me buy some equipment.
My erratic outlook on life has never been good for me.
The house I want is back up for sale.
I never won the lotto though....

Why am I so nervous/anxious?

Actually I do know why.

I guess I have never been good at cold calling.

Though it has to be done.

I have never been good at keeping my mouth shut either.

Though - sometimes - it has to be done.

I have never been good at accepting help.

Though, I guess now is the time to change.

Assistant Required
No Experience Necessary

3 comments:

  1. Horny has a season?
    Just relax a bit, is there something you can do to relase some of that stress inside? (and I don't mean like that LOL). But seriously - you seem like a pretty darn positive and upbeat guy - don't be so unsure of yourself.

    *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't get discouraged. Its a long way from Idaho USA to South Africa to send a hug, bit you've got all you need from me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Seth.... haha! Seasonal, as in I shouldn't be because of this stoopid depression, but still am lol...

    @Dave... Thanks my man :) btw, u write beautifully and I promptly clicked follow! (Assistant Position is still open)

    ReplyDelete

Be nice. Smile before you type. I will only delete if you are being unfairly prejudiced in any way.