
That's what it is.
I think.
I once had a dermatologist tell my mum (in front of me as if I didn't exist) that if I didn't have it grafted off, I would suffer severe pyschological issues.
I often forget it is there because I don't see it.
Does anyone else have one?
Or know anyone who has one?
I am thinking about a tattoo incorporating it. Ideas?

I've had a course where this was discussed, but never actually "knew" someone who had it. You may already know this, but this is a risk factor for melanoma, so please keep that in mind. No suggestion on tattoos, but it looks combed and well-trimmed. :) I guess this would be one way to determine if you've dyed your hair a different colour without having to look at your rudey bits. :D Cheers. - RC
ReplyDeleteYeah, I am aware of the melanoma risk. I watch it carefully... Lol about the colour. It's been gray since I can remember. When I was born, it covered my whole back. While I grew, it stayed the same size.
ReplyDeleteTurning into a wolfman? :-) I know some guys who'd be interested, if that were in the cards. ;-)
ReplyDeleteI've never seen or heard of such a thing, but it doesn't surprise me that it's possible.