So it was a good weekend in all.Was a bit nervous cos neither Wes or I really knew more than a couple of guys. MG put W and I in the same cabin, so that was good.
On Saturday, we had a mad hatters party, and made good use of the jacuzzi as well as you can see. And of course, R made good use of the bar counter, doing impromptu strip shows the whole night, or until he was too drunk to get back up.
Met some really cool people. MG's brother turned out to be a beautiful boy lol. Sometimes I wish I had a gay brother too. Unusual I guess. Though I did once end up with a set of twins.....
We also spent some time at the local agricultural show. You should understand, that the farm we stayed on is just outside a VERY conservative town. So we looked like the local Gay Pride Parade when we arrived. We didn't stay long....
And I stuck to my drinking budget haha! Was a bit nervous for the bill, but was actually within a buck of the final amount. Strange that Wes's bill was almost identical, which means neither of us really drank that much, though we were bought quite a few shooters - Jagermeisters and Tequila's mostly as I can remember. A couple arrived that wasn't part of the group consisting of this like 60yo with toy boy in tow..... It wasn't pretty. I said to Wes yesterday that if he ever see's me in public with anyone that young, he should make me look at the pics of this odd couple again. It looked a little pathetic. The youngster was only there for the money, and the older guy was there purely for the sex. And they have been together for five years, so he must have been just barely legal when they met.
It's one thing fantasising, quite another thing actually seeing it in the flesh though.
The whole weekend - excluding travel costs - was only $80, food and drink included hehe... and Wes insisted on paying half as I had orginally said to him I can't go because I am broke still. He went ahead and booked and paid for the accomodation anyway.
Then had a fat argument over the phone with my ex when I got home. I guess she thought instead of paying alimony/maintenance/child support or whatever you call it where you are, I was off happly spending all her money.
Fuck her. It's the reason I have no regrets about splitting up - she has zero empathy for the human condition. Basically, if it's not benefiting her in some way, it doesn't exist.

I'm really glad you were able to get away and have a fun time :-)
ReplyDeleteI am glad that you had such a good time. To bad that your ex had to cause a argument. LOVE AND HUGS
ReplyDeletelooks like you had fun.
ReplyDeleteAwesome! And yeah, I'm trying to book a bit of a retreat in a few weeks, and hope to gay it up a bit, since I'm a "freshly-minted homo" as one guy put it. ;-)
ReplyDeleteAnd $80!!! I spent more than that just tooling around town Saturday, thanks to parking fees, door charges, and whatever else... Sounds like a great time, except for the last bit. ;-)
WTF, how come none of the parties I go to turn out like your pics... Can I come visit? :)
ReplyDelete@Gauss.. yeah HEAPS of cash haha!
ReplyDelete@Randy.. We having a reunion in around two months, you're welcome. Requires a $40 deposit though :) and we need to find you a roommate, unless you bring your own. :)