So a little collage of my Dance comp pics. They sold better than expected, and when I delivered the prints tonight there were plenty oohs and aahs, and once seen in the flesh as such, there were promises of more orders too.I had a really kak (shit in otherspeak) day, so it was nice to have some positive stuff happening. Felt like I was running around and achieving nothing, and the inevitable calls from creditors - arghhh!
Ah well, off to the little gay resort in the bush again this weekend with Wes and MG. MG's brother is going to be there too (Gay siblings... unusual), plus eight other single guys. Not sure who I am sharing with yet, so this could be fun. There is only a double bed in each room, so sharing the sheets will be inevitable. Though I will be the oldest in the group. At least there will be some distraction from the reality for two short days, and looks like the weather is going to be pleasant - mid twenties (C) - so shorts and Tees. And there are two large jacuzzis.... though nakedness is forbidden in the public area *giggles*.

yay for sleepaway :)
ReplyDeleteCongrats on the photos, deffo hope you get more orders coming in - and even better - more work followup references.
wish you lived closer - then I would know precisely who to hire for my Christmas photos this year! :-) have a great weekend
ReplyDeleteHeh, I have days like that too... I realize I'm just jumping from project to project, and have to make a point of focusing on one thing just to get it done.
ReplyDeleteHave fun!