About Me

My photo
Forty something. Gay. South Africa. Please take time to fill in any polls I put up, you know its anonymous. And comment so I don't feel alone in this :)

Thursday, October 15, 2009

Um....

Some pressure is off. My photographer client stuff was delivered tonight. Worked till after 1am last night to finish off.

Had a super productive day at work, and found myself finished by 3pm, so I headed for home and found time to to take a power nap before fetching my daughter who is spending the night.

She is super stressed cos she dropped to a C in one of her subjects, but she will be okay. Her mom is the one who puts the pressure on.

I may even get 8hrs sleep tonight if it comes.

I hate being cranky through lack of sleep.....

Nighty night fellow bloggers....

2 comments:

  1. Hope you have a good restful sleep.
    *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet. enjoy your rest. I may even try to get my own 8 hours in...

    ReplyDelete

Be nice. Smile before you type. I will only delete if you are being unfairly prejudiced in any way.