... is a drink made from red wine and cola - usually Coke.
It's delicious and refreshing served with plenty of ice. It's usually better with a slightly higher ratio of wine to coke.
However, it is highly dangerous.
It tastes like cooldrink.
It kinda creeps up on you.
And suddenly you are very very drunk.
Little brother and I finished two 1.5 litre jugs of the stuff last night.
I slept very well.
And awoke at 5am, my body requiring vast amounts of rehydration.
But no hangover lol....
Actually it was a cool evening out. He called and asked if he could buy me a drink on their way home from having lunch at another really great seafood place.
They were with a bunch of people, most of whom I knew. Introduced to Brian, who I thought quite attractive until he opened his mouth. He made some really racist remarks which got brother and I on our feet together.
He never said another word for the time that he was there. Cunt. I hate stupid fucks like that.
My sister-in-law was all emotional (too much wine earlier I think). Was crying on my shoulder. She had to bury and old friend a few weeks ago.
Then she said that brother and I are like twins. When we don't see each other we get depressed.
She's right.
Random post I guess.....
Happy Thanksgiving!
1 year ago

random rocks 8-)
ReplyDelete