About Me

My photo
Forty something. Gay. South Africa. Please take time to fill in any polls I put up, you know its anonymous. And comment so I don't feel alone in this :)

Thursday, July 02, 2009

I will be away for a few days

This weekend, Wes, Markymark, MG and I are off to a gay resort for the weekend.

They just mailed us to say that it coincides with a special they are having for under thirties and singles.

Woot!

lol.

It was never intended to be a weekend with sex as the main theme, or a theme at all for that matter.

I wonder how that will change after a bottle of Red.

Markymark is sharing a room with me (two single beds). I think he is nervous lol. He has no reason to be. Though he is one of the nicest people I know, he just isn't on my radar. I hope he doesn't mind if I bring someone into the room haha....

I can only dream.

And Torchy! is well, I mailed him and got a reply. He has been away in an area with little data signal, but promised that he would be posting later tonight.

5 comments:

  1. have fun ... do lots of things I wouldn't do

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ Goleft... I probably will :) even though I never intend to.

    ReplyDelete
  3. have a good trip, we'll miss ya!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ******* A COMMENT FROM PETER *******

    lolz, just had to do that.

    Thanks Peter :)

    @Jay... thanks... I will miss you guys too :)

    ReplyDelete

Be nice. Smile before you type. I will only delete if you are being unfairly prejudiced in any way.