
21/22 - Coming of age...
Finished up my two year military conscription.
Moved back in with Trevor.
I guess I didn't really fit in anywhere else.
Dated my future ex-wife on and off.
Worked in the US for nearly year (Boston Mass)
Trevor spent a few months with me there.
Was so terribly home sick.
Was accused of sleeping with the boss by her husband. (not true) (ewwww)(no offence Vicky)
Came home lost.
Moved to the coast and opened a photo lab with Trevor.
Had a brief period where I thought I would marry stalker girl
After my oldest brother's wedding, Trevor and I once again had a huge fallout.
My mother hinted that whatever was going on, it's not good for me, and I should come home.
A few months later, I put everything I owned into my old car and drove the 1500km back home.
I thought it would be the last time I would be starting all over again.
Lol... I was wrong.
Niagara Falls

***
Was supposed to be productive today.
But I wasn't.
Hate my life right now.
It sucks.
But I wasn't.
Hate my life right now.
It sucks.


tomorrow is alway a new day...
ReplyDeleteso you work tomorrow...
have a god relaxing day.
Thanks jay...
ReplyDeletehugs
I hope tomorrow is a little better and more productive! Sleep well!
ReplyDeletelol, i love how at the pic at niagra, it looks to be about 5 degrees C out... but you've got your shirt half undone... lol
ReplyDelete@goleft... thanks mate..
ReplyDelete@Tyler... you right lolz... the tyranny of fashion - even if it was ridiculous.
your shoelace is undone. you wanna watch that or you'll trip.
ReplyDeletereally soory you're having probs Sethy. when you're at the bottom of life's curve there's an upswing a-coming.
take care
torchy!