About Me

My photo
Forty something. Gay. South Africa. Please take time to fill in any polls I put up, you know its anonymous. And comment so I don't feel alone in this :)

Thursday, June 18, 2009

Awesome night out!

So Ali took us to a new place called Mo Zam Bik. A play on Mozambique, a country east of us which has a deep Portuguese colonial history. They are known for their awesome seafood. We shared a Mediterranean veg salad for starters (lightly fired courgettes, egg plant, carrots etc and lettuce etc).

For mains, we decided to do a sharing is caring thing. So we ordered 6 queen prawns in beer (fn amazing); and three kingklip dishes. One in lemon butter; one in peri-peri, and one in mango and banana sauce. OMG orgasmic all round. We had two bottles of lightly dry white wine (Du Toit's Kloof) to complement, and finished with Irish coffees.

After, we went to rasta place for karaoke night. Things went a bit pear shaped, and Ali and I ended up singing several numbers lol....

And the car themed website is just cascading into a major thing........

Hugs to everyone, and thanks for following. I have zero time left to catch up with everyone. My reader is showing 217 items unread..... I got that down from over four hundred this morning....

But I am not going away. That's my decision, and I am sticking to it!

3 comments:

  1. Sounds interesting and yummy (said while googling) :-)

    Congrats on the website

    We know you're here even if you're quiet... and we all love ya for it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Busy, busy, busy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I heard a lot about this peri-peri, but never tasted it. However, there is such a plant growing on my balcony and with a little help of the sun I will find out in a couple of months.

    ReplyDelete

Be nice. Smile before you type. I will only delete if you are being unfairly prejudiced in any way.