About Me

My photo
Forty something. Gay. South Africa. Please take time to fill in any polls I put up, you know its anonymous. And comment so I don't feel alone in this :)

Thursday, June 04, 2009

A texting error

Last night, had a beer or three with W and something to eat. Just chewed the fat a bit, had a few laughs, enjoyed the sagger sitting opposite us. I never told him about X. He wouldn't have approved.

Then Iain joined as W was leaving. Had a good convo about his career... I am proud of the guy, things are going well on that front for him. In between, he was texting the new girl. They had an apparently succesful first 'date' on the weekend. Their tatse in music is similar, and during the date, they were discussing some obscure band. So Iain texts her last night to tell her he will getting her their latest CD (he gets amazing staff discounts so it's not that expensive an item).

So gets this as answer: "He's buying me gifts already... WTF?"

Obviously not intended for him haha! And really not the appropriate thing to mis-send.....

So we laughed about it. So hard in fact that I am sore from it this morning. And we wondered how she was going to dig herself out of that hole. He decided not to even answer her - to make her sweat.

OMG the excuses and apologies that followed were hilarious......

So he asked me to join him at Coolz 'for just one more'. By the time we got there though, I think the text had got to him. He bought us each a drink then just decided to leave before he was half way. I stayed till I finished mine them came home. Kinda feel sorry for him, cos if she is giving him the wrong impression... he doesn't need to be hurt again.

I fail to understand women anyway. That's why I prefer cock.

Just called Craigybabes... Going through to see him today. He is excited about his website getting so many hits. And we have a project or two that we want to experiment with.

And did I mention the bite marks on my biceps?

3 comments:

  1. Shared musical taste . . .

    presumably he fancies her as well?

    ReplyDelete
  2. the sagger was hot...

    (just catching up)

    ReplyDelete
  3. that's not a good text to receive

    as for the sagger, unless the rest of him was amazing, i'd have wanted to cover up!

    torchy!

    ReplyDelete

Be nice. Smile before you type. I will only delete if you are being unfairly prejudiced in any way.