
I haven't been tagged, neither am I going to tag anyone, but it's been an interesting exercise.
My blogspace irl...
Some notes...
Canon 350D on top, my old Nikon 50mm lens is there too (?). The box stands on my dear departed grandmothers medicine cabinet that still smells of Vicks when you open it. I keep tools in there, as well as spare cables and thingies for the PC. My webcam is atop the TV, looks like morning cartoons on I think.
A million power and other cables behind the desk... arrgh...
Notes under keyboard of some photo work I am busy with.
Kent Menthol ciggies....
Do I see a bottle of lube next to the box? Oooops!
Spare HTC phone there too, on top of ex laptop external drive.
Car keys next to coffee mug.
Curtains the reason my place is called the Red Light District by my neighbours.
Note storage place where second DVD writer should be. The one that died on me recently. The hole is handy to put CD's in lol.... All PC boxes should come with this.

That is impressive hardware!
ReplyDeleteI sit here with just a simple laptop. Now if Pete took a picture of his den upstairs - it's full of stuff not to do with computing coz he has his guitar amp, mic, a bigger amp, speakers et al there.
Yours is neat and compact in ccomparison!
ooo. i think im jelous of your monitor... and your camera... lol ^_^
ReplyDeleteps- it's great to see people are taking part in this!
Oh yes, Micky... I do indeed have impressive hardware. The PC's not bad either lol.
ReplyDelete@Tyler... This was the best 'game' post I have seen in a long time! Good on ya! Peace and loves.
LOL @ hardware
ReplyDeleteSMOKER!!!! :P~
Oh... and the lube just HAPPENED to be resting there, did it now? (Or did it) LOL
:)
Lube? What's your weapon of choice? ;-P
ReplyDeleteObviously no one's zoomed in on my desk in my post.
I actually realized I left a few random things out after I took the pics, and then decided I'd go ahead and leave 'em. ;-P