About Me

My photo
Forty something. Gay. South Africa. Please take time to fill in any polls I put up, you know its anonymous. And comment so I don't feel alone in this :)

Monday, June 01, 2009

New Phone!


So I jumped in and got myself a new phone at last. After researching like crazy, I had no choice really but to go with the Samsung Omnia i900. W got the HTC Dream, and is giving it back this week I think. Don't get me wrong, if they had stock, I may have succumbed. It is truly a beautiful phone.

But the Samsung has more memory (8Gb on board plus 8Gb Sd Card), a better camera, a better GPS (Garmin with 5 yr license), the HTC doesn't synch with Outlook (only Google Calender), better battery life.

The only thing that I preferred about the dream was the full qwerty keyboard, but I am getting used to the touch screen one in the Omnia. The screen auto rotates into landscape, and the touch keyboard is easier to use that way, even with my stubby fingers lol...

So yeah! Back on top with the gadget parade :)

4 comments:

  1. OK, OK, bt does it work?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Does it matter? It looks cool, and that's all that's important right? And cute boys want to play with it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a cool looking phone :)

    I have an ipod touch and I love it, might get an iphone when I graduate lol.

    And the cute boys wanting to play with it is always a plus ;D

    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Jeremy... I never got an i-phone just cos everyone else wants one :)

    ReplyDelete

Be nice. Smile before you type. I will only delete if you are being unfairly prejudiced in any way.