About Me

My photo
Forty something. Gay. South Africa. Please take time to fill in any polls I put up, you know its anonymous. And comment so I don't feel alone in this :)

Wednesday, June 03, 2009

X Marks the Spot

So I met X at a pub at the local mall. I must be honest and say I expected him to be taller. Funny how pics can be a little misleading. We had a few drinks to ease the nervousness from both sides. I felt myself folding my arms while talking to him - a sign of my nerves I guess - and had to make a special effort to stop doing it.

A little later, I took him home - the plan was to watch a dvd on the couch. We ended up watching a prison break episode on the telly and kissed. He wore boxers and a T.

He is really quite a small guy. Not overly thin, but flat, hard and smooth.

We moved to the bedroom, and lay chatting for a while, before our kisses became more urgent. He was rock hard. A beautiful uncut dream in my mouth.

Condom out....

Even though I enjoyed taking him, I realized at some point that these days I would rather be a top...

Cum on chocolate skin. I'm glad the light was on.

We showered afterwards, and lay in each others arms. Neither of us slept well. Not sure why. He had to be up early this morning for the bus. I was up earlier, and made us coffee before taking him up to the bus stop.

I have mixed feelings.

That is all.

5 comments:

  1. I'm following the rules and smiling before I type ... doesn't sound all that bad to me

    ReplyDelete
  2. Doesn't sound that bad at all :)
    I smiled too :P

    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do I understand correctly, is this the unexpected mediocre success? Nevertheless, I couldn't help it. My brain made quite a hot film out of this post :p

    ReplyDelete
  4. relations with X's are always a mixed bag. there are reasons you dated them in the first place, but then there is all the history, and the reasons he's a X and not a current. mixed feeling would be an under statement if it were me (and it has been in the past)

    ReplyDelete
  5. well at least you now have a better idea where things stand.

    ReplyDelete

Be nice. Smile before you type. I will only delete if you are being unfairly prejudiced in any way.