
So Naturgesetz commented on my header pics, saying how I looked like this and that in each of my pics, so I decided to attach a post to each one over the next few days or so.
So number 1. I was 10 years old.
From left to right. Little brother, Cousin K and of course me lol... (wasn't I a little cuty?)
Okay, so at ten.
I lived at home.
My parents had long been divorced.
My stepdad had not yet moved in with my mom.
Unbelievably I was sexually active with the girl down the road.
She was thirteen.
No wonder I was smiling like that.
My little brother was seven.
My cousin just was over two I think.
Thirty years later, we would all be working together.
We no longer do, though cousin K is still with the same company.
This pic was taken in Scottburgh where K's parents had a holiday home.
Brother and I had just arrived with my uncle.
It was during the oil embargo on South Africa. There was a shortage of petrol (gas in otherspeak) so the speed limit was 80km/hr (really slow in otherspeak).
He was grumpy for receiving a speeding fine for doing 90.
I had nice legs.
I was at the top of my class.
Everyone else seemed to be stupid.
I had a crush on the soccer boy.
The other two peeps in the pic today.

The thing I like is "I was at the top of my class" - seems to be a recurrent theme so far - and something to be always proud of despite other circumstances.
ReplyDeleteSorry I'm going about posting comments on all these posts in random bass-ackwards method.
*hugs*