About Me

My photo
Forty something. Gay. South Africa. Please take time to fill in any polls I put up, you know its anonymous. And comment so I don't feel alone in this :)

Saturday, June 13, 2009

Late Saturday Night

So.... worked this morning.

Last night, oldest daughter (S) went to to mall to hang out etc... J (Youngest) and I went to pub to wait for her. Had supper, then it kinda dawned on me: W was at work function, Iain was DJ'ing at some club, and I had no-one.

So at some point, Andrew arrived. Andrew is ex-wife's partner's ex husband lol.... work that one out. Oh, fuck, life is SO complicated sometimes. Our oldest daughters are best friends.....

I wish my oldest daughter was blogging, and could be in this community cos she could learn so much. She is nearly fifteen and is a typical teen going thru typical teen stuff.

So today....

Did home cleanup operation. Laundry, dishes, vacuum etc. Then Iain and Wes texted at the same time to do lunch. My girls love them both, so we met and did lunch and watched cricket.

After, I dropped the girls at Andrew and went to little bro's house to do 40th birthday of his friend from high school (girl).

At 10pm, I went to fetch them. S stayed. Jess and Brendon came home with me. They are doing Sims while I am blogging. Milestone. They have to share a room (not share bed) tonight which is a first.... and I am listening to Michael Jackson's Thriller.....

3 comments:

  1. I am really enjoying your posts. It is amazing how you can live half way around the world and your life sounds so much like mine. hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey jlo...

    Thanks for that. Hugs back.

    Mail me sometime if you get the urge.

    S

    ReplyDelete
  3. isn't it scary how that album still holds up after all these years? although some of the lyrics have a new twist now that we "know" MJ a little more... ugh ... still an awesome disc

    ReplyDelete

Be nice. Smile before you type. I will only delete if you are being unfairly prejudiced in any way.