About Me

My photo
Forty something. Gay. South Africa. Please take time to fill in any polls I put up, you know its anonymous. And comment so I don't feel alone in this :)

Thursday, June 11, 2009

omg busy days....

So things are hotting up on the work front. Not much cash coming, but foundations being laid, meeting new people that kind of thing.

Had a meeting with Craig yesterday. he is looking more amped than I have ever seen him, so that's a good thing :)

Then went to CrazyJ and his gf's house. J and I sat around slowly getting tanked on brandy and talking shite till his gf got home. Our talk is ALWAYS around sex.... but all good haha. I miss seeing him as often as I used to. This is the first time in nearly three months.

Anyway, bbq'd on the indoor fireplace because it is fn cold here right now, and it has been raining. London weather methinks ffs. We drank, ate, talked, shared a joint or two, laughed until 2am. Slept over. (In the spare room...)

I left their place at 830am this morning, had to rush (lol) through the traffic to pick up my oldest at 10am (she's writing exams). Home to shower. Haircut. Late breakfast. School store to pick up a scroll for her blazer (she just received award for her academic achievements). Orthodontist for adjustments to the braces. Collect my youngest. Some grocery shopping. Visit mother who is leaving for the coast tomorrow morning for ten days. More calls to deal with. Make supper. Light fireplace, and lie on the carpet with pillows to watch SA play England (and positively thrash there asses) - ICC World Cup Cricket T20 series. My favourite game, and my favourite VERSION of the game.

Quick post. The fires going out, and I need to get into my warm bed before it dies completely. Have to be up early cos S's exams start earlier tomorrow. Brr... it is fn cold dammit!

I think I am going to get a cat.

Hugs to y'all.......

PS... Sorry, no time even for reading blogs for a few days. Got a ton of work tomorrow, and full weekend with the kids. And Tuesday is a public holiday so most schools are closed for monday too, so girls will probably spend till Tues with me.

3 comments:

  1. You're thinking of getting a what? A CAT?

    Are you finally out of your mind?

    Get yourself a dog and be a real man!

    Do you not practice the Lumberjacks' Song daily?

    ReplyDelete
  2. lolz mick.. Dog will go crazy in limited space I have

    ReplyDelete

Be nice. Smile before you type. I will only delete if you are being unfairly prejudiced in any way.