About Me

My photo
Forty something. Gay. South Africa. Please take time to fill in any polls I put up, you know its anonymous. And comment so I don't feel alone in this :)

Tuesday, June 02, 2009

Date!

Okay, so I jumped in the deep end and X is coming over tonight with his overnight bag.

This is either going to be good, or a major fail.

We are meeting at the mall, so I think I will steer it towards eating out and a movie first.

I'm kinda nervous lol.

2 comments:

  1. Hey - wow! A real date! Fantastic!

    Of course it's gonna be brill coz wot you're gonna do is wot you want to do. You're gently gonna take the lead. So it's gonna be one heck of a huge success!

    Don't even think about wot cld go wrong, coz the more U think neg. the more neg it'll turn out to be. If you start of thinking it's gonna be a disaster, then it will be!

    So think positive my friend and have a marvelous time!

    (then tell us ALL about it!)

    Hugs galore and big, big smiles!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! I hope you have a wonderful time! :D

    hugs

    ReplyDelete

Be nice. Smile before you type. I will only delete if you are being unfairly prejudiced in any way.