So, Sethy is pretty pished right now, but there is a post deserved. Perhaps tomorrow I will cum back to edit.
Older brother is doin' it for the THIRD fn time (when will they ever learn, when will they eeeever learn - just add music)
Oh dear, me and future brother in law carried the boy to bed... he was mumbling and basically devoid of any muscle movement. A lot of tequila. I only had four. My guess is closer to eight for him, plus plus plus.
oooooh and
Torchy! boy mentioned a certain Shannon on his blog.
Swimbabe Shannon used to post pics on YGL, and quite understandably stopped because they were being posted everywhere. I so very much see his point. I am glad that the famous Torchy! is a friend of his, cos now I am an official follower. Please friends, reposting is just plain rude unless the subject/photographer is happy with it. I have a special folder for pics I have of him... okay call me whatever, but the man is just simply beyond beautiful.
Okay, so I am pretty devoid of muscle movement too, and mechanic boy was there tonight, and I have a date with him on Monday, so i bid y'all goodnight.
You're just so very right and correct and without doubt talking sense.
ReplyDeleteI've linked with Shannon too. He's good. I'd already heard as much.
Hey thanks for the compliments. I am glad you enjoyed my pics and are following the blog. Its always exciting to hear from people who read it. As for the reposting of my pic, as long as you credit the blog as the source you can go for your life hehe.
ReplyDeleteHappiness and abundance
Lol, Thanks Shan...
ReplyDeleteI still feel awkward about it though lol :)