He was the boy in the one corner bed in our dormitory of eighteen. Quiet, diligent, neat, not part of the rest of us hooligans for the most part. We were all thirteen, or nearly so.
From 7 till 9 each evening was study time - or ‘prep’ as it was called. Most students were banished to the ‘prep room’ during this period. However, if you maintained first class grades, you were trusted to study in your dorm. So Aiden, Adrian and I studied in the dorm together. Adrian was a dickhead. So Aiden and I spent a lot of time giving him a hard time. So that’s how we became friends. We had a common cause. And I began to fall slowly in love with him. I didn’t realize it at first. I wasn’t really out to myself yet.
In the tenth grade, we kissed. It was my fifteenth birthday. From then on, we spent every moment we could touching each other, kissing. It was a time of madness actually. I was dating the future (female) prom queen. It was like having a mad affair. I spent several weekends at his house. The kisses were addictive, for both of us. The actual sex wasn’t amazing though. I have always taken long to cum, and he was a premature ejaculator. We did eventually work out a system where I couldn’t touch him until I was about to cum myself. So we spent a lot of time in foreplay. Sometimes hours. He lived on the edge of a forest. The soft needle bed of pine trees was our lovemaking nest. No disturbances, quiet except for the whisper of the wind through the trees. But I had to cum first or be perfectly timed to cum together. After he was finished, the guilt descended, and he would spend hours in silence.
So this pretty much went on for about a year and a half. In the 11th grade, we were seperated into different hostels, and it became more difficult to maintain the contact we had. I was having shit on other fronts, so weekends were no longer my own.
The prom queen broke it off with me, basically because I wouldn’t go beyond first base. And within a week, Aiden wrote me to tell me he no longer wanted to see me, as it was wrong, and he’s not a ‘homo’. I was devastated.
I traced his email address through a mutual friend about 3 years ago and mailed him a ‘hi’. We swopped about three non-comittal mails about two paragraphs each, and I have never from him again. He lives in the UK now, and runs a small vet practice with his vet wife and vet kids… or something.
Was just thinking how complicated life is. I mean this stuff seems like an isolated incident, but it was so interwoven with a million other things happening at the same time. I tried to commit suicide around this time, but not because he broke up with, or because of prom queen. It was a confluence of so many things, including Aiden and the Prom queen.
The reason I posted this today was because I found an old photo of the two of us. Kinda old school self portrait thing. I worked in a photo lab hehe, so I could print stuff like that. No digital back then. We were showing our cocks lol. Seems nothing much has changed over the last decade(s) or so.
And no… I don’t think I will be posting it. Call me old fashioned. And I have kids who have access to the net…. and so does he.
And that’s a valid point. If you are posting self pics now…. who knows how long they will be lingering through the ethernet to be found one day by kids, nephews, nieces… scary.
Would actually like to hear comments about that one…

i'm on a big catchup exercise. apart from the obvious major downs, you sure had way more interesting time as a teenager than i ever did
ReplyDeletetorchy!
Thanks for the catchup Torchy!
ReplyDeleteYeah, as I say in my little bio thingy: I have several T-shirts....