skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
About Me
Sethy
Forty something. Gay. South Africa. Please take time to fill in any polls I put up, you know its anonymous. And comment so I don't feel alone in this :)
View my complete profile
Wednesday, March 11, 2009
I love the beach - and my camera
As usual, these are my personal pics and request you don’t repost, though I know I can’t really stop you.
These were December last year, and I have a pile more, so will post some ocasionally.
Sethy the photographer.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Be nice. Smile before you type. I will only delete if you are being unfairly prejudiced in any way.
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Interesting Number
Interested People
Interesting People
Naturgesetz: Catholic and Homosexual
Happy Thanksgiving!
1 year ago
Into the wasted hush of hearts
Dishing Out Healthy And Delicious Meals
3 years ago
Time Tells a Boy All
Gambar Denah Rumah Jawa Kuno Contoh Z
7 years ago
FENCE RIDER
Innocence (2014)
10 years ago
Kieran's Kingdom
pernyataan tersebut tidak ditujukan
11 years ago
Me, my life and I
Fury (2014)
11 years ago
Mirrorboy's Blog
A message.
12 years ago
Castoffs
How do you see yourself in five years ?
12 years ago
One False Move...
Is there anybody out there?
13 years ago
It's getting better
6 Ways to Make Your Life Better Today
13 years ago
Peter's Blog
Vlogging?
13 years ago
always hard ~ my blog
wish me luck
13 years ago
I Gotta Story To Tell
Attention Surplus/Deficit Disorder
13 years ago
AJ's Ramblings
Goodbye
16 years ago
Mirrorboy's Words
I'd like to keep this untitled.
16 years ago
The AEulogy of My Life
Midnight Ramblings
16 years ago
Grasp the Nettle
Hello! & A Few Funnies!
17 years ago
cognitive purge
Stuck In The Middle
Spastic Fantastic
Sethboyardee
Always wet
OLD BLOG
torchy!
Shannons Blogspot
Overrated Integrity
Unmask and Admire It, by Maskboy
Interesting things I've written
►
2012
(1)
►
March
(1)
►
2011
(2)
►
November
(1)
►
September
(1)
►
2010
(8)
►
October
(2)
►
September
(1)
►
June
(2)
►
April
(1)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(1)
▼
2009
(224)
►
November
(2)
►
October
(6)
►
September
(8)
►
August
(8)
►
July
(13)
►
June
(22)
►
May
(50)
►
April
(63)
▼
March
(47)
Welcome!
The Real Journey - Part Four
The W story
Earth Hour stats
Welcome more followers...
Stranger than erotic fiction
Weekend of mixed emotions
Bored. Some pics to enjoy.
I am confused with this "followers thing"
The 'Y' generation self pics
A bachelor's party
The Real Journey - Part Three
My Favourite Poem.. copy and paste it somewhere
An exchange of letters
The Real Journey - Part Two
Crappy Day after cool night out
Thirds
Some more beach pics...
Welcome...
The Real Journey Part One
A good Sunday
So just to keep you interested
My favourite news article of the day
I did a bad thing last night
Welcome
A couple more from the beach series
Beach Boys
Mobile phones
So I moved to Blogger
My First Boyfriend
You want me to put it where?
Reputations
I make Boys Pretty
Why do i love the soccer boy?
My First Hicky
As introduction - 25 things....
I need a change
omg night out
My Life in pictures
I love the beach - and my camera
I want my abs back - and other things
The Lecture
Club Boys
Dysfunctional Rumours
Kinky MSN
Rent Boy
A coffee date
►
February
(5)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Be nice. Smile before you type. I will only delete if you are being unfairly prejudiced in any way.