So there was a launch of a new Gay Club close to where I live in direct competition to the only other one. The “other one” has been around for six years and is still well supported from locals as well as from the other side of the city. It also has a large ’straight’ following because the music is always good, the dance floor is huge and there just seems to be an amazing atmosphere.
But I haven’t been in almost a year. There was a time when I was there twice a week and it was as good as going to gym. Being on the dance floor for four hours twice a week was good for the body.
So W and I have been monitoring the Facebook group advertising the new place and decided that we need to get out every now and then into some ’scene’ stuff to see if we can meet some new people.
We went in his car, agreeing on a buddy system to keep an eye on each other. I had quite a few brandies before departing, having spent some time with Ian, whose now ex-girlfriend attempted suicide last week. The music was good, but the seventeen topless barmen and pole dancers were in absentia. Bi Boi joined us, and later in the evening so did Iain. I texted C - who I spent a fabulous three days with a couple of years ago on my brother’s farm - no room in the farmhouse including the kitchen table is sacred anymore. I had heard he had moved to our city from the coast and was sure he would be at the new place - he was. I also texted Meatloaf Boi, my one occassional cuddle sex buddy.
C was on his way, and once there, we spent a lot of time dancing close and kissng on the dance floor like two teenagers.
I have been trying to get hold of Meatloaf Boi for some time because I heard he had broken up with the man of his dreams, and just really wanted to know if he was okay. He called and said he wouldn’t be coming around, but when I leave, I should give him a call so we could at least have a drink together. I left earlier than W with Ian, and we went to another place closer to home, where we met with Meatloaf.
W joined us later as the police had raided and shut the new place down just after Ian and I had left. I had been drinking a lot, and there were tequilas too….. Ian went to fetch D - my favourite black boy. So we partied till they closed at about 330 am. Duma talked to me seriously about his life falling to pieces, and sat close.
I left with Meatloaf and spent the night with him engaging in some light oral…
Issues:
W was pissed with me because I left him and negated our buddy system. It is justified though - I drank too much.
I kissed C openly in front of him and Bi Boi. W, because I needed him to be more aware of the fact that I am not stunting my life because I am still ‘waiting for him’. Bi Boi, because he should see that i am not as desperate as he thinks I might be. I notice no cock-teasing messages from him today. It’s the first time that Ian has seen me engaged in a physical ‘gay act’.
The alcohol makes me selfish, and I regret that though. I realised how far I have come over the last four years or so. Staying over with Meatloaf was a pointless exercise, and I should have just gone home. I also should not have left W there, even though I thought it okay because Bi Boi had arrived.
I was in a very bad mood when we went out because of what my little brother said to me earlier in the day, and I had been stewing over it since then. The bad mood plus the tequila was not a good combination. Not going to drink and act like a horny teenager the way I did on Saturday. I am actually embarrassed now.
*slaps wrist*

No comments:
Post a Comment
Be nice. Smile before you type. I will only delete if you are being unfairly prejudiced in any way.