Drama last night. Told my girls about a friend who is in hospital cos she overdosed on painkillers.
Daughter1 thought I was talking about their cousin (happens to have same name). She she texts other cousin in UK late last night. Just before I go to bed - it was late cos i Was watching some movie on telly - I check my mails before shutting down trusty pc. Panic mail from ex-sister-in-law wanting to know whats happening. She had already called her ex-husband - my little brother - and he knew nothing. So I had to wake daughter at 1am to explain it is not her cousin, and mail everyone to assure them it is not my niece.
You know how rumours can spread on facebook….
So niece’s mother calls me this morning. laughed at me cos she heard i am spreading rumours about her daughter.
Alls well that ends…
my kids weren’t delivered with manuals.
And daughter2 knew all along who i was talking about in the first place….
—
ps - i have 3 brothers and 2 half brothers
i am no.3. half brothers are No 5 and 6
There are 20 yrs between brother1 and brother6.
5 of us have been married. 1 and 5 still. 2, me and 4 are divorced. 2 is getting married for the third time in two weeks. 1, me and 3 each have 2 children. 2 has three step children. 5 has sperm saved because he had chemo two yrs ago. 6 is still young and playing the field.
5 just turned 48, and 6 just turned 28.
Apparently there is an illegitimate half sister who is 27. My father screwed around a lot.
I love my family.

No comments:
Post a Comment
Be nice. Smile before you type. I will only delete if you are being unfairly prejudiced in any way.