About Me

My photo
Forty something. Gay. South Africa. Please take time to fill in any polls I put up, you know its anonymous. And comment so I don't feel alone in this :)

Friday, March 27, 2009

I am confused with this "followers thing"

I follow 27 blogs, Only twelve show up on my page....

How do I get the rest to show? Micky mailed me to tell me he though it was unfair that he shows a link to me, but I don't link back. But I do, but it doesn't show....

So first of all, visit his blog, place him on your followers list then....

Help....

EDIT..... I think I figured it out :)

2 comments:

  1. Hey, you did it!

    Who's a clever boy then!

    Thnx & hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yeah! That's why they call me SuperSethy Micky...

    Never too old to figure a fn googly thing out...

    ReplyDelete

Be nice. Smile before you type. I will only delete if you are being unfairly prejudiced in any way.