Just a little background about W and Str8girl.
Almost three years ago, W and I met through GaydarChat. We met for coffee on a Monday morning before work. Two weeks later, he texted me on the way back from a party and we had amazing sex at my place. We fell asleep after, and at 2am he woke me up to tell me he is leaving. I asked why, and his response was that he couldn't spend the night. Accepted.
Two weeks later, similar circumstances, he came over, spent the night till 2, same reason given.
At some point after that, after l-o-o-o-t-s of online chatting, texting etc, I said to him that whether he feels the same or not, I have fallen for him, and just knowing that, is ok with me. I never expected any reciprocation.
About three weeks after that, I was out with a bi girl from high school days. W joined us, and bigirl somehow managed to convince him I was too drunk to drive home, and we should both spend the night at her place. Of course, (as was her plan), he said no, I should go home with him because he lived closer, because I had a long way to drive home.
After amazing sex, I said to him I should go home, because it's after 2am. Laughter, but I spent the night. We both overslept and were both late for appointments we had the following morning.
After that, it was clear that we had become too close for his liking, and we stopped talking to each other for about a year.
It is almost three years later, and in the interim, we have become the closest of friends. We see each other three or four times a week (he has bought a place that is really close to me). We text each other at least four or five times a day, and chat on MSN when we are both on. We have supported each other through big changes, fucked up relationships and job changes. When we are together, people assume we are a couple.
Str8girl and W share his apartment. They are old school friends. We are all really close. We tell people we are all married. Hence the term 'thirds'.
So girlthird met really cute boy on St paddy's. Today, W got news that he had new job and asked me to join for dinner to celebrate. Girlthird joined us, and cuteboi happened to be there. We drank, ate and had a good time. Girlthird, cuteboi, and recently divorced hot hot hot guy and I went upstairs to play some pool.....
So hot divorced guy was hitting on me lol. And he is a mechanic. And I saw an E-Type Jag today that is for sale at a very reasonable price... but it needs some tlc.
Is the universe trying to tell me something?
Ok, so I am pretty drunk right now, and if none of this makes sense, so be it.....
Happy Thanksgiving!
1 year ago

No comments:
Post a Comment
Be nice. Smile before you type. I will only delete if you are being unfairly prejudiced in any way.