About Me

My photo
Forty something. Gay. South Africa. Please take time to fill in any polls I put up, you know its anonymous. And comment so I don't feel alone in this :)

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

I want my abs back - and other things

Things to do….

1. Finish photo work - H has left me with two Barmiztvah shoots I need to make pretty for him. They have to be done by today.

2. Sample Coffee Table Book - H and I finally found a decent printer for our Coffee Table Albums. Now to get samples done. One will be for him and his Barmitzvah’s, and one for my Heritage theme. Will post pics once I have a few pages up.

3. Buy the lamps for my room. It needs a makeover, and I have seen the perfect bedside lamps that will make the start. Why I didn’t buy them immediately, I don’t know. I don’t understand why I leave things the way they are, even though I want to break out of the same boring routine of my life.

4. Clean up my hard drive. Fuck, I have so much stuff all over and I need to sort it. I bought a new drive,and there’s loads of space - I just need to move everything to where it should be.

5. Sort out my medical Insurance and get to the dentist.

6. Get my ass to the gym. I am by no means overweight - but the stomach area is distinctly pregnant looking. I know there are abs under there somewhere. This is what they looked like some time ago. I want them back.


2 comments:

  1. lols, they don't look anyhting like that at the moment :)

    I am also envious of that body I once had...

    ReplyDelete

Be nice. Smile before you type. I will only delete if you are being unfairly prejudiced in any way.