About Me

My photo
Forty something. Gay. South Africa. Please take time to fill in any polls I put up, you know its anonymous. And comment so I don't feel alone in this :)

Monday, March 30, 2009

The W story

So further to my little rant about W using me emotionally.

I sent him a mail this morning that was a little sharp to say the least. We seldom actually talk to each other during the day, rather we swop sentences via text or mail. And usually a lot. Neither of us are actual 'talk on the phone' people.

I think he was pissed with me for not reacting to his text last night where he was bitching about his mom which I though was a little pathetic. I simply turned my phone off, and was going to say my battery went dead...

Anyway, so I sent a little mail to him this morning tellig him I think he was over reacting about his mother, and quite frankly not being very fair about the whole situation.

I took pics of his whole family last week in exchange for lunch :)

So his only mail to me today was : How are the pics coming along?

I answered : Almost Done, Hows you doing today?

Him: Fine Thanks

hmph....

Methinks he is no longer going to talk to me. Is this a bad thing? Probably not in the long run. but I have become accustomed to him being a really good friend when I am down too....

Fuck. Life is so fucked up sometimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice. Smile before you type. I will only delete if you are being unfairly prejudiced in any way.