About Me

My photo
Forty something. Gay. South Africa. Please take time to fill in any polls I put up, you know its anonymous. And comment so I don't feel alone in this :)

Thursday, March 19, 2009

Welcome

Oh, and welcome to my first followers......

Ken - I will be sure to post some specifics for you
Col - I have always enjoyed your sensitive comments - especially on our younger blogers' posts
Deadwing - Hey, I am sure we will get to know each other as we travel on our journeys together.

Torchy! links to me as well... and thanks for the marketing.

Let me know if you are following through a reader or something so that I know you are there.

And feel free to ask me for my mail address through a comment (if its' not displayed - too tired to check now)

My girls sleep over at my place on Thursdays, so that always brightens my day. S is writing exams (Accounting tomorrow Gr9), and J is in Gr6. J got a Nintendo DS lite thingy for her birthday, so we were doing the Brain Train Dr foomanchu or whatever. Fun! haha!

I been in major depression over last few days - it catches me when I least expect it. I know the symptoms, and handle things accordingly, but its still pretty crap. It's more physiological though - low energy levels, little sleep, no apetite. But I meditate, and keep myself busy with mundane, easy-to-do-things until it passes. And it is passing already. I know what brought it on too.

On Tuesday, W and his flatmate A-str8-girl and I went to the local Irish theme pub to celebrate St Paddy's. Last yr, we were the ones dancing on the barrels, but alas, it was even busier this yr and there was no space to get onto any. We curbed our drinking to Guinesses only. omg there was candy. A-girl and I have the same taste in boys, so we are constantly prodding each other as countless new ones arrived.

W and I always have a game of making up names depending on how the bois look. He was drooling over a Darryl, while my eyes were on a Sven type. Tall Nordic blonde boy. A-girl's boy turned out to be an Earl haha. But at least she got lucky.....

Which led me where I ended up. The crushing, the the feeling of emptiness after. And Movie Boy's refusal to talk to me this week has left me feeling like I handled things badly - I have always assumed that I was nothing to him really. He plays games with me, but games we both understand. But it seems the game has taken on a more serious tone from his side. I don't really understand yet, but intend working on finding out, and making things right between us.

But yeah... time to sleep - have to be up early to get the girls to school.

1 comment:

Be nice. Smile before you type. I will only delete if you are being unfairly prejudiced in any way.