About Me

My photo
Forty something. Gay. South Africa. Please take time to fill in any polls I put up, you know its anonymous. And comment so I don't feel alone in this :)

Monday, March 09, 2009

The Lecture

OMG, W been lecturing me for over an hour on msn… lol

I deserved it though. I was a real ass…..

All okay, but he is only concerned about me. Just doesn’t want me on path of self destruction. I have history. It’s the first time he’s really seen me like that. Regressed into angry teenager mode.

Thank God for real friends when you need them. He said I tried the ’scolded puppy’ routine on him when he left. Lolz, he’s right though.

It’s payback for the lecture I gave him last week, when he was being the ass to himself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice. Smile before you type. I will only delete if you are being unfairly prejudiced in any way.