So yesterday, Sethy invited some good friends over for a braai (a barbecue in otherspeak). I put a pork roast on the Weber, and also roasted some vegetables. My daughter and I made some warm salads; one with asparagus, cherry tomatoes and feta; and another with cous cous, red pepper and rocket.
Others brought salads, some nice breads, and their own alcohol. I sipped on champagne and orange juice....
W and Str8 girl came together, and my good friend Ian actually arrived too. My girls were with me for the weekend, and we had an amazing lazy afternoon, eating, drinking and talking shite.
After I dropped the girls, we all met at le irish pub regular for a few more drinks. A few turned into a few more, and str8 girl invited cuteboy1 to join. Well, then it all turned a little pear shaped. We went to another pub, then back to my place to eat some leftovers.
Str8 girl went home with cuteboy1 and notified me of some good nookie.... lol she is funny hehe... only cos she knows I would love to see him naked too. I will get a full report on the important bits later :)
So assesing damage this morning, only one plate was broken, an ashtray overturned on the carpet (not a major issue), and all of my lighters missing as usual (Ian). So now to do the dishes and vacuum the carpet, and take a nap....
I hate feeling so indifferent about everything though. I must have coffee with Farmboy this week. He is staying not far from me now, and is looking for work in my city. I met him online a long time ago, and we spent a week on Brother1's farm about two years ago. I have never had so much sex in such a short time, and in so many places. Even while making dinner in the kitchen....
But I feel indifferent about him now. And he is such a nice guy, and I know we can have amazing sex. But the indifference.... Hope it passes soon.
Oh, and how do I see how many hits I been getting? Is there a blogger tool that I am missing? I am a stats whore...
The journey continues...
Happy Thanksgiving!
1 year ago

Sounds like a wonderful weekend. Your friend Ian sounds like my brother... I have to make sure I put my lighter in my pocket whenever he's around. I use www.statcounter.com to get my stats, but I know others use Google Analytics (at least I think it's called that. lol).
ReplyDeleteHave a great week!
Col
Thanks Col... :)
ReplyDeleteHave a cool week too!
Sethy
i use google anal :P and statcounter. the latter is amazing for detailed info on your last 500 hits
ReplyDeletetorchy!