About Me

My photo
Forty something. Gay. South Africa. Please take time to fill in any polls I put up, you know its anonymous. And comment so I don't feel alone in this :)

Wednesday, March 04, 2009

Kinky MSN

He is on msn on the freeway

cute boi says: can use the full potential of my 1.4
Me says: lol…
Me says: i thought it was bigger
cute boi says: lol
cute boi says: just have to make sure the aircon is off
Me says: hehe
cute boi says: whats bigger?
Me says: umm
Me says: your capacity
cute boi says: lol
cute boi says: its not how big it is. Its what it can do
Me says: of course it is
Me says: handing is usually better
Me says: handling
cute boi says: I’m sure ur use to that
Me says: oops freudian

Then he asked me what underwear I prefer to wear.

1 comment:

  1. Hah. You know, I don't mind having a little fun with words. I just wish the people who were trying to flirt actually knew how to use punctuation and grammar. ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Be nice. Smile before you type. I will only delete if you are being unfairly prejudiced in any way.