skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
About Me
Sethy
Forty something. Gay. South Africa. Please take time to fill in any polls I put up, you know its anonymous. And comment so I don't feel alone in this :)
View my complete profile
Thursday, May 21, 2009
And on the subject of ages....
If you follow me on a reader, please pop in and fill in my poll, as I want to to take it down later.
>>>>
I need to think of a new one now :)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Be nice. Smile before you type. I will only delete if you are being unfairly prejudiced in any way.
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Interesting Number
Interested People
Interesting People
Naturgesetz: Catholic and Homosexual
Happy Thanksgiving!
1 year ago
Into the wasted hush of hearts
Dishing Out Healthy And Delicious Meals
3 years ago
Time Tells a Boy All
Gambar Denah Rumah Jawa Kuno Contoh Z
7 years ago
FENCE RIDER
Innocence (2014)
10 years ago
Kieran's Kingdom
pernyataan tersebut tidak ditujukan
11 years ago
Me, my life and I
Fury (2014)
11 years ago
Mirrorboy's Blog
A message.
12 years ago
Castoffs
How do you see yourself in five years ?
12 years ago
One False Move...
Is there anybody out there?
13 years ago
It's getting better
6 Ways to Make Your Life Better Today
13 years ago
Peter's Blog
Vlogging?
13 years ago
always hard ~ my blog
wish me luck
13 years ago
I Gotta Story To Tell
Attention Surplus/Deficit Disorder
13 years ago
AJ's Ramblings
Goodbye
16 years ago
Mirrorboy's Words
I'd like to keep this untitled.
16 years ago
The AEulogy of My Life
Midnight Ramblings
16 years ago
Grasp the Nettle
Hello! & A Few Funnies!
17 years ago
cognitive purge
Stuck In The Middle
Spastic Fantastic
Sethboyardee
Always wet
OLD BLOG
torchy!
Shannons Blogspot
Overrated Integrity
Unmask and Admire It, by Maskboy
Interesting things I've written
►
2012
(1)
►
March
(1)
►
2011
(2)
►
November
(1)
►
September
(1)
►
2010
(8)
►
October
(2)
►
September
(1)
►
June
(2)
►
April
(1)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(1)
▼
2009
(224)
►
November
(2)
►
October
(6)
►
September
(8)
►
August
(8)
►
July
(13)
►
June
(22)
▼
May
(50)
Awesome Weekend
His name was Josh
Getting ready for the weekend
Phone Advice - HTC Dream
Mails of a more positive nature
Tuesday Summary
The reply... lol
Silly Post
The suspense is Killing ME
So its done
Oh....
The Weekend - in brief
New Poll!
And to close the age gap issue....
And on the subject of ages....
And speaking of age gaps...
Dinner and some grovelling
Be prepared for a few posts today....
What's up with following and stuff?
hmmm...
Star Trek
Overdrive.....
sat night
cold and rainy
Grr! And happiness :)
A FULL day!
test post
So yeah, I cheated once (Cont'd)
So yeah, I cheated once
A trip to the big city and an impending one too
Monday after the weekend
A good life
Welcome..... and other things
Esoteric Fayre
Welcome..
Woot!
He called!
A Nasty Rash and what Confucious said...
Actually...
Lightning Quick Post
So what's my age again?
A Message from the Universe
Toosday night suggestive texting
Some of my fav South African TV Ads at the moment
Oh Dear: Tuesday
Monday night music quiz...
A welcome and other bits...
Monday :)
Sunday night
Just to let you know
►
April
(63)
►
March
(47)
►
February
(5)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Be nice. Smile before you type. I will only delete if you are being unfairly prejudiced in any way.