About Me

My photo
Forty something. Gay. South Africa. Please take time to fill in any polls I put up, you know its anonymous. And comment so I don't feel alone in this :)

Wednesday, May 06, 2009

A Message from the Universe

Todays message said:


You know what makes the darkest of times bearable?

Remembering that it's all illusions, in a dreamed-up world, where angels earn their wings, thoughts dress up as things, and that "somewhere back home," you lie safely in bed, in the palm of my hand, snuggled up tight with some big, fluffy stuffed animal.

Nice wings,
The Universe

Join this site and get daily messages of encouragement from the universe. On days like today, when I feel terribly down, trapped, and frozen with fear of the future, it's nice to get a word of truth delivered to your inbox.


Sethy

3 comments:

  1. hey smile, tomorrow is a new day

    ReplyDelete
  2. I Never Promised You a Rose Garden... film.

    SOMETIMES life is a shit sandwich, and you gotta take yer bite.

    No pain, no gain.

    You gotta crack some eggs to make a cake.

    Aphorisms suck!

    Watch the movie MILK. On DVD here in USA.

    I have no answers. Except seek truth as often as you dare, realize guilt is toxic and seldom of any benefit really, if they don't like it, well FUCKEM!

    steevo in cali
    .
    .

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks guys...

    Feel better today :) Just some days really suck..

    ReplyDelete

Be nice. Smile before you type. I will only delete if you are being unfairly prejudiced in any way.