About Me

My photo
Forty something. Gay. South Africa. Please take time to fill in any polls I put up, you know its anonymous. And comment so I don't feel alone in this :)

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Phone Advice - HTC Dream


W just got the new HTC Dream Google phone, so I am going to see it later.

But he just got it, so there is no awareness of potential pitfalls. I love my old HTC Smartphone - even with it's quirky idiosyncrasies.

Does anyone have any comments about the Dream?

I am due for an upgrade, but have been putting it off waiting for just the right model.....

5 comments:

  1. i know nothing about that phone. i bought an iphone about 2 months ago, and love it. of course, now i hear there will be a new version coming out this july or august...figures the better, cheaper stuff always comes out after i buy...lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holding out for the Palm Pre, personally. They had the audacity to clone Apple's touch interface, and worry about the IP issues later. That means it has the same sort of slick multitouch that the HTC phones lack (at least the one I played with here).

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll get you an anorak for Christmas. Now that's be nice, won't it?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't search for porn with an anorak old boy....

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have an iphone and it is the pwnage, but ur phone looks pretty kewl

    ReplyDelete

Be nice. Smile before you type. I will only delete if you are being unfairly prejudiced in any way.