I for one am in a good mood today! Had a full eight hours sleep haha! Also dreamt some cool stuff - none of which I can remember, but woke in a good mood.
It was Craig's birthday on the 26th, so hopefully he will be around sometime this weekend.
My mom wants me to go to brother's farm from the 13th, but it is Iain's birthday that weekend, and I know he will be very disappointed if I am not there. But on the flipside, I am not sure when I am going to be able to go to the farm again. It is exactly 1,000km from my house to the entrance gate of the farm lol....
My mom is going with a friend of hers, Angie, who is a bit of a pain but bearable. There is zero access to Internet (no cell coverage), but they do have Sat TV with a few channels to watch. Typically, we do a lot of walking, a lot of sleeping, a lot of eating and a LOT of reading.
The nearest shop is 50km along a dirt road (65km if you go the tarred route). Ah well, I still have time to decide.
Paying bills today :( but at least I have the money to pay everything for a change lol....
I think I need to take a lottery ticket this weekend - its a big one for us. Perhaps on Monday I can begin living my bling celebrity life haha!
Hmm.. I need to start thinking about the weekend. The girls are with me and I want to do something special for a change. I think I want to take a trip out to the Cradle of Humankind. there is a cool game park there, and they have some lion and cheetah cubs you can play with.
Cheetah's are such beautiful cats. I think they are the only of the big cats that purr. And they purr LOUDLY lol...
laterz!!!
Oh and I am meeting X on Sunday evening hopefully..... so kinda excited about that too.
Happy Thanksgiving!
1 year ago

It's all go, isn't it?
ReplyDeleteWhat fun and exciting times!
Shame U can't remember those nice dreams tho'
Have fun! ^_^
ReplyDeletehugs
Can you bring Iain to the farm? Solve the problem heheheh.
ReplyDeleteGood luck with the lottery!!
*sends you bank account number for his share of the winnings* :)
I love dreams, even when I can't remember them, I feel happy nonetheless afterwards.
ReplyDeleteI think you should go too, I would love to play with lions, haha.
Jonathan.