About Me

My photo
Forty something. Gay. South Africa. Please take time to fill in any polls I put up, you know its anonymous. And comment so I don't feel alone in this :)

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Silly Post

Sorry, but I have to punish you with this.....

Click here for your band Name

Click here and take the last four or five words from any of the quotations for your album name

Click here and use the THIRD Image as your CD Cover.

Photoshop or whatever together and Post.

Better still, mail it to me (with your blogname and stuff so I know who you are), and I will do a collage post if I get enough of them. Kinda like a bloggers Community CD Store.

2 comments:

  1. I've done this before. I have it my home computer so will get it to you later tonight. I love these kinds of things for some weird reason.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I only ever knew about band aid - and that was coz someone xplained it 2 me

    ReplyDelete

Be nice. Smile before you type. I will only delete if you are being unfairly prejudiced in any way.