About Me

My photo
Forty something. Gay. South Africa. Please take time to fill in any polls I put up, you know its anonymous. And comment so I don't feel alone in this :)

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

hmmm...



I am such an ass sometimes. Forget how much I mean to some people.

Did a mildly silly thing last night, and ended up hurting my best friend.

Fuck, I feel stupid now.

So weirded out at the moment.

His latest mail:

Yeah but you say you don't wanna go out and want to spend time alone so I leave you too it - then you go out anyway. Then when we do go out you say how much you'd rather be at home. You really think if you didn't mean so much to me I would get p!ssed off at you when I get hurt? Or when you drop me or when you in a mood or don't talk to me anymore about things.

Just want to sit in the corner and cry.



6 comments:

  1. Thou shalt not mess with your best friend. Fix it, crawl, eat dust, whatever could work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad I checked here on my own - this didn't show up in reader or dashboard.... the best part about friends is they know how to forgive

    ReplyDelete
  3. ahhh.... your friend needs your love too... spend a good old drunken night out just having fun supporting each other

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the comments guys :) lolz@gomad

    I am taking him to dinner tonight, though he says I don't need forgiveness...(sweet)...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Things happen, but good friends will sort through it and get back into a good standing.

    ReplyDelete

Be nice. Smile before you type. I will only delete if you are being unfairly prejudiced in any way.