About Me

My photo
Forty something. Gay. South Africa. Please take time to fill in any polls I put up, you know its anonymous. And comment so I don't feel alone in this :)

Saturday, May 16, 2009

cold and rainy

So its cold and wet in cape town. since we landed. yesterday we went
to Sexxpo which is a kind of giant adult store expo. all the suppliers
from around the country gather together to show their wares. strip
shows and stuff too. fun, but meh... more when i get home...

4 comments:

  1. "strip shows" were "fun but meh?" What's *wrong* with this picture? ;-P

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ Gauss... lolz, been there done that haha... there was a boy getting a spray-on 'caribbean' tan in his Aussie Bums which was something to beholden....

    And then there was Prickasso, who was painting portraits using his cock as a brush which was hilarious to watch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh dear. I googled. I regret that. And am slightly envious.

    ReplyDelete

Be nice. Smile before you type. I will only delete if you are being unfairly prejudiced in any way.