About Me

My photo
Forty something. Gay. South Africa. Please take time to fill in any polls I put up, you know its anonymous. And comment so I don't feel alone in this :)

Friday, May 08, 2009

Welcome..

Welcome to x! from Cali. A lot can be said about someone from their taste in music, movies and literature. An amazing number of common favourites we have.....

And I simply love the way he sets out his posts :) with all the little footnotes etc...

And W's female housemate mailed me back after I asked her what his problem was.

"Going to be honest now, I think he is not happy that he is not able to be in charge of all of our lives at the moment…if you know what I mean."

Ah well, we can forgive him for being young and idealistic (the doctor being the subject of his current affections).

Lolz, she wants me to go with her to Durban where she is crewing for a local Formula One boating team, but the proviso is that I must act straight and pretend to be her 'date' for the weekend. Durban? Beaches? Shirtless boys? And pretend to be straight?

She must be kidding!

2 comments:

  1. Aw thanks for the warm welcome sethy. <3 :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its a pleasure young sir. And stay as long as you like. There's plenty beer in the fridge.

    ReplyDelete

Be nice. Smile before you type. I will only delete if you are being unfairly prejudiced in any way.