About Me

My photo
Forty something. Gay. South Africa. Please take time to fill in any polls I put up, you know its anonymous. And comment so I don't feel alone in this :)

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

What's up with following and stuff?

Getting mightily annoyed that my posts aren't showing up on readers and in dashboards.....

Please drop me a comment if you see this one in your reader as I have changed a bunch of settings to see if it might kick itself right.

Thanks

Sethy....

7 comments:

  1. It showed up on my blogger dashboard

    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. it showed up on mine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks guys, it all seems to be working again..... I have NO idea what happened. Did a backup of the blog too - just in case lol.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's on my blogger dashboard and in the link gadget.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's on my dashboard, and links gadget.

    ReplyDelete
  6. well it's on mine - but it showed up late

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've gotten all of your posts so far on my Giggle reader, but not sure as to time delay, since I'm like a day behind in reading them.

    ReplyDelete

Be nice. Smile before you type. I will only delete if you are being unfairly prejudiced in any way.