About Me

My photo
Forty something. Gay. South Africa. Please take time to fill in any polls I put up, you know its anonymous. And comment so I don't feel alone in this :)

Thursday, May 07, 2009

He called!

lolz....

The guy who I made out with in the parking lot last night just called me!

I was a little disappointed cos I texted him twice today with no response, but appears he left his phone at home. He manages a restuarant, so pretty much works till midnight (which is what it is now).

So, he called, and we chatted, and I asked if I could call him by his real name, not his nickname (I really don't like his nickname lolz, and his real name is kinda sexy too).

So he is working Fri night and Sat night, and wanted to come around Sunday afternoon, So I suggested he text me after work tomorrow or Sat to see if I am awake. Aww..... he sounds so.... nice. That will make a change.

Hehe, I feel like a teenager. It's silly. It's the wave I been watching I guess.

8 comments:

  1. Sethy

    enjoy the feeling and have a nice weekend

    take care and be safe

    bob

    ReplyDelete
  2. i am excited for you

    ReplyDelete
  3. From little acorns big oaks grow. Happy times!

    ReplyDelete
  4. yay woo!
    im happy for ya lets hope you get some awesome toe curling, hickey getting sex and more
    goodluck
    kinderfield

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow awesome.... nice end to the day and pleasant dreams to follow I hope

    ReplyDelete
  6. epic man, have funs

    ReplyDelete
  7. hehe thanks guys! I'm still smiling :)

    ReplyDelete

Be nice. Smile before you type. I will only delete if you are being unfairly prejudiced in any way.