About Me

My photo
Forty something. Gay. South Africa. Please take time to fill in any polls I put up, you know its anonymous. And comment so I don't feel alone in this :)

Friday, May 22, 2009

New Poll!


So if you are on a reader, please make time to actually visit so that you can participate in the new poll.

Basically, I would like your input on whether I should post a pic of myself (non-nude hahaha). Please note, that even if I get an overwhelming yes vote, I still reserve the right to make my own decision. Call me chicken if you like.

One of the issues for me is that I know I have built mental images of my favourite bloggers, and am not sure myself if I would like to actually know what they look like. But then again, by having a true image of someone makes them 'more real', and perhaps adds weight to their blogs and comments.

Comment if you like too about your own feelings about putting images of yourselves on your own blog.

6 comments:

  1. wasn't there one up here for a few minutes one day? FWIW my image won't appear on my blog for obvious reasons, but folks have asked and they know what I look like if it's important to them

    ReplyDelete
  2. glatf beet me too it.... i thought you had one up there for a bit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. *blink*

    Well.. I must say, its true that you form some sort of "mental image" of people based on their blogging, etc. Can't even quite define or describe images of people, just something that comes with reading. But, it is strange, in a way, to finally see (or meet) someone, and also incredibly amazing and fascinating.

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh. I forgot to vote LOL. So. Ummm.... *wink* Yes. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Spking as 1 who's already done it . . .

    4 all the fuss it caused, DON'T BOTHER!

    ReplyDelete

Be nice. Smile before you type. I will only delete if you are being unfairly prejudiced in any way.