I feel like I am losing impetus on my blog.... Though I think it has more to do with the way I feel in general at the moment.
Welcome to Tyler from Thoughts of a Gay Boy in Highschool as my latest follower. I have been following him for a while, so it's always cool to have reciprocation. lolz at the "stupid history teacher". I had a bunch of those too :)
I had a really full weekend. Went to see Demons and Angels with my girls on Friday night. I hadn't seen them for over a week, so it was really cool to have them around. I sometimes feel like I am slowly losing them, I am not sure why, but I so get that feeling. It doesn't help that I have been in financial crisis mode for a while now, and perhaps I feel like I am letting them down in some way. I know it is irrational, but I still feel it.
On Saturday, I went to mothers house to help sort out some man chores for her. Her Sat decoder was down, so we ended up driving through to Randburg to get a swop out. Fuck, I was SUPER impressed by their service. And it was good to actually travel more than 5km away from home for a change lol.
Watched the Rugby at Le Irish Pub with Iain. Drank like a sailor. We went off to Le Rasta Style place after, and just continued to party. Jacques and his wife arrived after I called them (drunken dialing). It was a little stoopid because whenever Jacques is around, all he does is try to make everyone around him as pissed as possible with shooters. And he is always succesful dammit. Jag Bombs abounded, and god knows what other stuff was consumed. Needless to say I had the mother of all hangovers on Sunday morning. We danced on the table and I had almost no voice as the band was really good - prompting us to sing as loudly as possible to all the covers. The drummer was super cute lol.... I vaguely remember saying something suggestive to him in between sets.
On Sunday, little brother invited mother and I to lunch at his place. He bbq'd some fish on the Weber. It was fn amazing! And his partner just makes the most amazing salads and veggies and stuff. Enough to feed an army as usual. We ended up watching the IPL final before going home. Invented a new drink: Volcanic Rock Shandy lolz... Brother and I are like that. We were like two little kids again yesterday, laughing and talking shite the whole day. I have missed that so much.
Blogging is going to be a little sparse for a while. I have so much to do.....
And it starts with me having to mail stalker chick today. I have been putting it off for over a week now. It's not the mail thats the issue, its the response that worries me. If she is still drinking like she was last year, I KNOW I am going to get a barrage of hate mail that is totally unrelated to what I am asking. But I have to do it to cover my ass before I go with the next step. It's a long story, and I am not going to bore you with the details.
A little down today... grrr.
Happy Thanksgiving!
1 year ago

Besides the stalker chick (LOL) I see you as a very lucky guy - great kids, great brother, great mum, great friends, great looks, gets laid regularly (LOL). The money thing is cyclical, and it will be in your favour sooner or later. So don't feel too down. Maybe it's just the weather. Cheers.
ReplyDeleteI agree with RC. Just try to look at the crap you're going to get from stalker chick as a means to an end. I'm sure it'll be worth it in the long run!
ReplyDeleteBtw, you might want to change Kyle to Tyler... before he notices ;)
Take care and take it easy,
Col
@RC... Yeah, actually I am a lucky guy I guess. And I think 'Monday', rather than weather :)
ReplyDelete@Col lolz... thanks for the heads up - edited hehe...
I'm back from my weekend - exhausted - like 100 blog posts to catch up with.... ugh.... I think we're all in the same mode, eh?
ReplyDelete