About Me

My photo
Forty something. Gay. South Africa. Please take time to fill in any polls I put up, you know its anonymous. And comment so I don't feel alone in this :)

Thursday, May 07, 2009

So what's my age again?

Ok, first off, welcome to A Poor Student, whoI have been following for some time, and finally he is following back.... Welcome!

I have just returned from yet another spontaneous night out. I felt really crap this morning, but got my ass off to do some important stuff which needed to be done.

Iain called me to join him at kareoke. Oh dear, I sang too many songs. But while the crowds cheer, who am I to deny them?

And ended up kissing in the parking lot. He is different, shy,.... and he is designated driver of some friends of mine. So we swopped numbers, and perhaps, if I am lucky, he will call later.

Will let you know lol....

OMG, there was a thunderstorm from hell here tonight. Hail, wind, lightning. Unseasonal.....

4 comments:

  1. Sorry :S I didnt realise I wasnt following you :(

    Good luck with Iain!!

    B xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha you drunken hussy, making out in a parking lot (jealous) goodluck with ur man candy:P (always wanted to say that)

    ReplyDelete
  3. sounds like an awesome night out - I had a bizarre day today but not sure I can write about it yet

    ReplyDelete
  4. Heya @Poor Student :) welcome again.

    @kinderfeld... lolz @ man candy. hehe!

    @goleft... Will try to chat to you later. take it easy.

    ReplyDelete

Be nice. Smile before you type. I will only delete if you are being unfairly prejudiced in any way.